SUNSEEKER MANHATTAN 64
Experience the Sunseeker 'Undiluted Spirit'
Heading up Sunseeker's Flybridge Motoryacht range, the Manhattan 64 was developed with scale in mind. Accommodation spaces are bigger than ever and every conceivable extra has been specified on this luxury yacht. Operating from the Solent, this stunning 66-foot craft offers impressive performance and responsive handling, and won't fail to impress in the most demanding high-end corporate entertainment stakes.
Eminently equipped for day charter, Brief Chance is a popular motor yacht for those who desire a grand day out.
Available at all Solent locations - e.g. Southampton, Portsmouth, Lymington, Cowes, Yarmouth or Poole
Below is a summary of her specification:
- Day Charter: 12 guests
- Overnight Stays: 6 guests
- 3 Crew
- Range: 275 miles
- Saloon with L-shaped leather Sofa
- Separate 3 seater leather Sofa
- Dedicated upper Saloon dIning area - table and leather seting
- Exterior Dining Table & Occasional Chairs
- Helm Position
- Fully equipped galley with Bar at aft end of Saloon
- Day Head (bathroom) with Enclosed Shower Cubicle
- VIP Stateroom with Wardrobes with private En-Suite
- Twin Cabin with Wardrobe and Storage Unit and direct access to Day Head
- Master Stateroom with Dressing Table and Double Wardrobe
- Private En-suite to Master with separate Shower Cubicle
- Crew Cabin accommodating 2, with Wash/Vanity Unit
- Air Conditioning in all main areas & Cabins (inidivdually controlled)
- Flatscreen TVs in Saloon and all Cabins
- Sky TV (Freesat unless guests provide viewing card)
- Sky TV feeds to all Cabins
- DVD Player in Saloon and Master Stateroom
- CD/Radio with Speakers in Saloon/Cockpit/Flybridge
- Ice Maker in Saloon
- Ice Box on Flybridge
- Engines: 2 x CAT 1,000 HP diesel
- 240V generator
- LOA - 20.3m
- Beam - 5.2m
- Fuel Capacity - 4,000 litres
- Cruising Speed - 25 knots
- Top Speed - 30-34 knots
Click on the link below to view our current list prices. For current special offers or custom quotations please call on 0800 44 88 001.
If you are able to find a similar vessel at a lower price on a comparable package, please forward the details to email@example.com and we will aim to beat that price.