FAIRLINE PHANTOM 40
A luxurious flybridge Motor Yacht, perfect for exploring the Jurassic Coast
Building on the pedigree of Fairline's Phanton range, this luxurious flybridge Motor Yacht is ideal for private celebrations and smaller corporate events alike. The Phantom 40 is superbly designed and spacious, with exemplary craftmanship and attention to detail. At its heart, this is a real cruising boat, designed to accommodate guests in luxury and comfort. The Phantom 40 captures and delivers that elusive blend of privacy and sociability that is the secret of successful entertaining on board.
Equipped for up to 10 guests with 2 crew, Kandooma is a fabulous choice for those visiting the West Country and is available for days out and corporate events in the West Country area.
Below is a summary of her specification:
- Day Charter: 10 guests
- Overnight Stays: 4 guests
- 2 Crew
- Range: 200 miles
- Saloon with U-shaped Sofa Leather
- Separate 2 seater leather sofa
- Upper Saloon with Drinks Cabinet & Entertainment Centre
- Lower Helm
- Galley with Fridge/Freezer & Microwave Convection Oven
- Day Head (bathroom) with shower
- Twin Stateroom with wardrobe, lockers and direct access to Day Head
- Master Stateroom with wardrobes and lockers
- Private En-suite to Master with shower
- Flatscreen TV in Saloon
- DVD Player in Saloon and Master Stateroom
- CD/Radio with Speakers in Saloon/Cockpit/Flybridge
- Engines: 2 x 400HP diesel
- LOA - 12.5m
- Beam - 3.95m
- Fuel Capacity - 1,000 litres
- Cruising Speed - 25 knots
- Top Speed - 30-32 knots
Click on the link below to view our current list prices. For current special offers or custom quotations please call on 0800 44 88 001.
If you are able to find a similar vessel at a lower price on a comparable package, please forward the details to email@example.com and we will aim to beat that price.